BBC News - Latin America & Caribbean

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fidel Castro Movie

I found that the most interesting part of the film was describing the process of how Castro came to power. His speeches and opinions from the beginning when he was first speaking really showed why people followed him. He was very much liked by the people-, which was really interesting to watch. Some of the things he was saying that he wanted to accomplish (like helping the poor), were things that I would agree with. I didn’t think that I would ever agree to what Castro would ever say. The movie almost shone a new light on the issue. Even though we didn’t finish the movie, I feel like the new perspective on Castro was something to be shared. Although he did many things later on during his rule that we don’t see as right- he did start off well.

No comments:

Post a Comment