I feel that this is something that can not be overlooked and then justified by saying the pay grade needs to be met. I want to know how someone can justify taking a mother away from her 4 children at the most important stage of their development and then feed me we have to deport 400k illegals this year or else our budget gets cut.... many who are here are taking jobs that many american would be disgusted if offered and whats even more many of those same people have never commit a crime. But rules are rules they are to be deported if any contact is made with the law...... Fairness i think not
Once they are detained they are taken to facilities where they are treated no different that hardened criminals. I understand when it is said it is against the law to be an illegal immigrant but how can someone honestly be put in that type of facility, subject to mental and physical abuse, when 1. they have committed no major offences, which is supposed to be the main targets of ICE and 2. they have a family to take care of. I still don't see the fairness and the video really opened my eyes to this fact.
This is Carlos, right?
ReplyDeleteWhoever you are, you raise some powerful issues that obviously stir up some passionate feelings. While I agree with much of what you say, I still struggle with the fact that our country cannot support the numbers who would like to live and work here. "Lifeboat America" can only support so many passengers!